Chopstix, aimed at tourists ??!!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 23 September 2011 2.46pm
I live in London and was showing a friend the London Eye and Parliament etc.. suddenly it started raining and we felt peckish so decided to go inside the film museum building where we saw an open buffet restaurant (chopstix) so decide to have a bite, I wasn't expecting extraordinary food but even I was shocked, and I could eat almost anything. The food was not only old and refried over and over, I found a long hair in my food, yes a long white hair and definitely not mine as I shave my head !! I complained to the rude staff and was faced by a reply that it's an open space and expect to find something in the food !!! how stupid . they even said it's not a problem and it happened before. Disgusting really !!
note: I've been to many Chinese buffets in Manchester and Birmingham, but this one is by far the worst and mostly unhygienic one !
Friday 23 September 2011 4.53pm
Another of these online marketing companies ;)
Friday 23 September 2011 5.06pm
Eating within sight of the eye is a bad thing.
Friday 23 September 2011 5.55pm
went to that place once and once only . i remember it being very expensive and probably the worst "chinese" food i have ever tasted .....
Friday 23 September 2011 6.12pm
Chinese buffet? what did you expect?
Saturday 24 September 2011 7.40am
I expected food with no hair !!
Saturday 24 September 2011 7.50pm
Hamid wrote:
I expected food with no hair !!
That seems an entirely reasonable expectation!
Monday 26 September 2011 4.11pm
Report them to health and safety department! Even better if you had taken a photo of it.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: