Lost Mookie Scuttlebug

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pen
Thursday 29 September 2011 5.21pm
On Saturday afternoon/evening our son parked his Bumble Bee Trike (Yellow/Black) in the bike rack outside Sainsbury, while we had a drink at shortwave.

He's almost 2 and the trike was his first bike. Between us arriving and leaving on Saturday, someone took the trike. There was alot of people around since it was the festival.

If anyone has it, we would love it back. Just drop it into Shortwave and leave it with Rob.

Thanks Pen's
Thursday 29 September 2011 9.34pm
Poor little mite. Hope it's a mix-up rather than a theft. There were plenty of dodgy folk around that evening (me for a start ;-)).

If it doesn't turn up, I reckon if we all chip in a few quid, we can get him a new one, maybe Rob could fix you up a donation box? I'd be happy to fling in a few quid.
Thursday 29 September 2011 10.35pm
Rotten devils pinching a toddlers bike, are we now going to have to look for a person of restricted growth no more than 30" tall I wonder....

He must have felt so grown up love him putting it in the bike rack..was going to say any cctv worth looking at, then remembered Kaptaus post today about things being stolen...
Friday 30 September 2011 12.24am
What a thoroughly rotten thing to do - I do hope whoever took it has a conscience and brings it back.
Pen
Friday 30 September 2011 10.47am
Thanks for all your kind words.

Hoping someone might develop a conscience and bring it back.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: