Paper - US letter size

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 3 October 2011 6.40pm
Does anyone know where I can buy paper that is US letter size rather than our own A4 size. I have found one place on line but at nearly 40 per ream plus delivery is too much for my budget. I would prefer to buy locally but if not somewhere further afield or on line would be fine.
Monday 3 October 2011 7.34pm
hi mate - check out staples on the old kent road and there is pc world on old kent road too - both have websites and numbers for those shops
Monday 3 October 2011 8.59pm
This is a nightmare in London, I found some at a stationers near Gloucester Rd... Will see if I can remember it's name!
Tuesday 4 October 2011 8.14am
Thank you for your replies and help
Boss unfortunately non of the larger chain stationary stores seem to stock it.
James I assume that the place you mention is probably the same place as Zappomatic gives a link to as they say they are in walking distance of Gloucester rd.

Unfortunately they only stock it in 80gsm and ideally i would like 100 gsm or 120gsm so the quest continues, although i may try go to their shop and see what it likes. The price is much more to my liking.
Tuesday 4 October 2011 8.30am
They do 120gsm

Linky
Tuesday 4 October 2011 4.55pm
well spotted beetroot but unfortunately still 30 a ream plus delivery so still rather on the pricy side.

But thanks anyway.
Tuesday 4 October 2011 5.06pm
That must be my one.

I remember this being a right pain, you might have to grin and bear the expense or cut down from A3 stock if that's cheaper).
Tuesday 4 October 2011 5.15pm
One last thought - you could try Hobs the printers on Tower Bridge Road.

Perhaps if you ask them nicely they might sell you a packet or point you to their suppliers?

Just a thought. Their website is here.
Tuesday 4 October 2011 10.11pm
You're in luck. I've got a boxful from Office Depot that the missus 'absolutely required' when we moved. Just checked and they say 108 brightness and 20lbs weight. Got 7 reams of the stuff and I'll be damned if I have to lift that box whenever we move house again. I'm near the Elephant. PM me if interested.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: