Wedding venue

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 6 October 2011 1.07pm
And, we are looking for a wedding venue for Dec 2012. Already been to see Siobhan Davies but quite pricey. Any suggestions gratefully received!
Thursday 6 October 2011 1.35pm
Depends on what you're after i suppose. i was really excited about the Southbank centre, and they have several differently sized rooms, but a city wedding was not what the other half wanted...

i also looked at trinity bhoy wharf as a space in which you could have any kind of wedding you wanted, rather that the venue dictating the style.

i did loads of research around SE1 and london in general, but it could be a very long and wrong list without knowing your requirements :O)
Thursday 6 October 2011 2.22pm
Hi Daisy,

Thank you very much for this. We are looking for somewhere which will seat 130 for a sit down meal, and with a bar for dance afterwards, and dance space.
Preferably where you can supply own drink and select own caterers. Date 29.12.12....the wedding is at 2pm in St Georges Cathedral.
Thursday 6 October 2011 3.32pm
Recently I have been to a wedding reception at Baltic (good food), and a friend is having one at Delfina (not been so cannot recommend).

Would you like to go with me?
Where?
Wherever I'm going
Are you *really* asking?
Is that your *real* answer?
Thursday 6 October 2011 4.15pm
what about the Amigo hall next to the cathedral-that has a kitchen but not sure how many will fit in to it since it has been done up
Thursday 6 October 2011 4.29pm
Try delfina, excellent local venue in Bermondsey Street.
Thursday 6 October 2011 6.27pm
Blue print cafe they can do all that x
Thursday 6 October 2011 9.54pm
Check this out, one of my sons had his wedding and reception here, no idea of the price, that was down to the father of the bride and my son, (boy, am I glad I only have sons, although I love my daughters-in-law.)

http://www.funkyweddingvenues.com/venues/for-hire/landmark-buildings/tower-bridge
Friday 7 October 2011 2.42pm
Last winter my friends had their wedding reception downstairs at the Globe. A big, double-height space, I was really surpised to see it there.
Friday 7 October 2011 5.43pm
Very big thank you to everyone who has made a suggestion. Really really helpful.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: