Pumpkin

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 9 October 2011 12.44pm
Does anyone know where I can get a large pumpkin from? A good carving size?
Sunday 9 October 2011 3.50pm
They normally start flogging them at Borough Market in the run up to Halloween... Not sure what price though! Try Lidls on OKR maybe for a bargain?
Sunday 9 October 2011 6.39pm
East St Market in the run up to Halloween!
Sunday 9 October 2011 6.49pm
thanks both. I'll try all those suggestions. I need one soon as I'm moulding it to cast polyfoam ones for Halloween.
Monday 10 October 2011 2.37pm
Speaking of pumpkins ... does anyone know where I could buy a reasonably priced Crown Prince pumpkin for consumption?
Monday 10 October 2011 3.20pm
I got what I think was a crown prince last year from Borough Market but it was about 30.
Monday 10 October 2011 3.24pm
Holy smoke! I got a beautiful Crown Prince (greyish skin) from the Elephant & Castle food market last year and it only cost 2. I don't think that market is running anymore though.
Monday 10 October 2011 3.25pm
How about the farmer's market at Bermondsey Sq on Saturdays? They had them last year.
Monday 10 October 2011 3.31pm
Booths on Druid St. Open on Saturdays, they got crap loads of pumpkins and all very very good and not silly Borough prices either..

I should know i just ate one for lunch.

Yum yum.

Just left as you come through the railway tunnel from Tanner St...
Monday 10 October 2011 3.39pm
CathyG, maybe mine wasn't a Crown Prince because it wasn't grey. It was orange but it was that shape with the deep ridges. It was also about 40cm across.

therunningman, have they got big ones down Druid?
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: