Cabinet maker wanted

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 10 October 2011 7.24am
Does anyone know a decent cabinet maker? Need someone to build a wardrobe, in-built into a corner, and a few other shelves added. Live just next to Borough tube, all recommendations welcome!

Thanks
Matt
Monday 10 October 2011 8.33am
I have recommended Iain Parker on this forum previously - he will do a smashing job for you. If you type his name into the search box at the top, it will show the recommendation with his contact details etc.
Monday 10 October 2011 10.45am
Stephen Trickett

http://stephentrickett.com/

0790 5533 789

Lovely bloke who made a built in wardrobe for me and replaced a front door smashed in by the Police(LONG STORY!)

Can personally say you can't meet a nicer man who is very talented and dependable.

Not related etc just a very happy customer!
Monday 10 October 2011 1.10pm
I've just been building this website for carpenter
www.holboroughinteriors.com He's very good
Monday 10 October 2011 2.10pm
Thanks everyone for your replies - going through the list now...
Monday 10 October 2011 4.24pm
www.holboroughinteriors.co.uk sorry not a .com
Tuesday 11 October 2011 3.17pm
Hey there
I have just had work done by
Ian Fargher
ianfargher@hotmail.com

Very professional and lovely finish

Karen
Wednesday 16 November 2011 10.01pm
Sorry to disagree with Gavin but Iím afraid I can't recommend Iain Parker to anyone on the basis of his work for us.

The finish was very poor and all his bookcases sloped and buckled.

To be honest, I thought his work was a bit of a bodge. Iím still pretty upset about it. For more details see my postings - and those of another dissatisfied customer - in the separate carpenter discussion.
Tuesday 9 October 2012 10.30am
RE: cabinetmaker/joiner recommendation
I am posting a reply - you probably will have found someone by now - but I have just had some shelves and a cupboard made to fit an alcove (previously had 2 alcove cupboards made with new six panel doors a few months ago) and once again, am extremely happy with the results. I am pleased to be able to recommend a South London cabinet maker/joiner to SE1 community - for no other reason than making it easier to find good tradespeople who work hard to make a living...do good work for a fair price...A neighbour who's a doctor gave me his details after doing shelves and an office built-in desk for her
Darryl = 07984 972687

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: