Bicycle check-up and clothes donations Druid Cycles

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 25 October 2011 7.06pm
Hello dear friends and customers of Druid Cycles,
if you would like to have your bicycle checked before the rain/ winter season, we offer a free check-up at Druid Cycles. Also if you have been quoted a very high amount for your repair by any other bike shop, please also double check with us and you will be maybe surprised, that we can repair your bike much cheaper with recycled or reconditioned parts. In many cases old vintage spares of a much higher quality, because they were produced to last much longer.
We are also starting again to collect winter clothing for the homeless and migrant workers from Eastern Europe ( men's clothing). If you have any donations, please either drop them off at Druid Cycles or if possible, we come and pick them up from your house. you can reach us via or website at Druid Cycles website
Tuesday 25 October 2011 7.19pm
Hi Thor

Do you happen to have any 26" mountain bike front wheels? Mine was stolen...
Wednesday 26 October 2011 9.45am
Ed,pretty sure they had plenty of 26" wheels when I was there last week
Thursday 27 October 2011 1.39pm
yes, we have plenty of 26 Alloy wheels. maybe you need to tell us, if you have disk breaks and the with of the rim. best, if you come and see us. thanx thor
Thursday 27 October 2011 8.03pm
thor wrote:
yes, we have plenty of 26 Alloy wheels. maybe you need to tell us, if you have disk breaks and the with of the rim. best, if you come and see us. thanx thor
Hi Thor. Thanks for the reply. I'll pop in in the next few days.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: