Free rehearsal space needed - any suggestions?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 24 November 2011 12.52am
Does anyone know of any free rehearsal space in the area? Ideally I need a room for a morning or afternoon, or all day if possible.

Can be a community hall, church, pub, some office space somewhere that is free ideally, or for a small fee.

Many thanks for your help.

Andrew
Friday 25 November 2011 4.05pm
Try St. Matthews at the Elephant on Meadow Road
Saturday 26 November 2011 11.32pm
Great, thank you for your help.
Monday 28 November 2011 7.32am
you can ask Fair Community Housing Services at #2 Fair Street - they are the managing agents for properties on Tooley Street and have access to Nutmeg House in Shad Thames for the use of residents who are involved in community activities.
Monday 28 November 2011 12.53pm
Tom

Thank you for the information, that's great.

Andrew
Monday 28 November 2011 10.40pm
what's it for? we've a small TRA hall off waterloo rd. Fine for plays rehearsals etc but not music unfortunately.
Monday 28 November 2011 11.38pm
Hetty

That would be fine. It's just to rehearse a short film. If you would like to email me details I'm at hmaconsultancy@gmail.com

Many thanks

Andrew
Thursday 10 January 2013 12.48am
Hello Hetty,
Do you still have a rehearsal space available for use?
I'm rehearsing a short play with 3 actors and am desperately looking for a space on Monday 14th... Please email kimberley.sykes167@gmail.com if you can help.
Much appreciated,
Kimberley
Sunday 30 June 2013 2.25pm
Hi Hetty,

I"m wondering whether you're space is available for the theatre company I work for London Contemporary Theatre to rehearse for our summer tour? I'm looking for somewhere for Weds 3rd - 5th July and the following Mon 8th - 10th from about 10am-5pm for a maximum of 6-8 people to rehearse.
Please email ellie@londoncontemporarytheatre.com if it is still available for all or even any of these days.

Thank you very much.

Ellie

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: