Christmas Tree - anywhere else apart BM and B&Q?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4
Monday 28 November 2011 11.51am
Hi - I think this was a topic last year as well, but couldn't find it. Does anyone know where to buy Christams trees apart from BM or B&Q? Didn't they sell Christmas trees on East Streel last year?

Thanks!
Monday 28 November 2011 12.02pm
East Street did seem to be the best place.
http://www.london-se1.co.uk/forum/read/1/133920/page=1
Monday 28 November 2011 12.56pm
Colombia Road market? People were walking around with trees near there yesterday. To save yourself 30 and if you have a car I was at Crews Hill (nr Enfield) yesterday, where there's a whole road of garden centres and 100s of trees to choose from.
Monday 28 November 2011 1.27pm
The florist on Gt Suffolk St always does trees. We've had a couple from there over the years, and they've been just fine. BM trees have always been eyewateringly expensive, in my experience (but I don't expect I'm telling you anything you don't know there).

...if you press it, they will come.
Zoe
Monday 28 November 2011 7.30pm
Does the florist do trees in pots as well? I want something I can plant afterwards.
Monday 28 November 2011 9.43pm
Don't think they did last yr, but maybe they'd order one for you. I expect they come from the same wholesalers. Also the veg shop on Gt Suffolk St did trees last yr.

Zoe
Monday 28 November 2011 9.57pm
Gt suffolk street is clearly the place to get xmas trees, I hope everyone will try to buy local!
Monday 28 November 2011 10.59pm
Just make sure there's one left for me!

Monday 28 November 2011 11.33pm
Zoe wrote:
Gt suffolk street is clearly the place to get xmas trees, I hope everyone will try to buy local!
Agreed!
Monday 28 November 2011 11.34pm
Thanks everyone by the way.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: