Pizarro (old Bermondsey Kitchen)

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pen
Thursday 1 December 2011 4.26pm
Help, Pizarro has now opened and I would love to book a table for tonight but the number on this SE1 site is no longer working and no one is picking up at his Tapas bar.

There is not a number on the website.

Does anyone have a number?

Thanks Pen's x
Thursday 1 December 2011 4.28pm
I understand that they do not take bookings.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Thursday 1 December 2011 5.39pm
It's their 'Soft Opening' tonight - guest list only. It look's rather nice :-)
Friday 2 December 2011 9.08am
Pizzaro is in soft opening until Monday with 50% off food - I went yesterday for lunch and loved it - I'm very pleased it's now open!
They don't take reservations (aside from the private dining room I believe), and there are far less tables then the old Bermondsey Kitchen but the good news is there is a considerable amount of bar style seating, particularly along the front window.

I need the iberico pork again.
Friday 2 December 2011 12.36pm
You mean... "fewer tables".

(or possibly less of an area made available for tables)

SORRY!!! I cannot help it. It is a terrible compulsion. No offence intended at all :)

Would you like to go with me?
Where?
Wherever I'm going
Are you *really* asking?
Is that your *real* answer?
Pen
Friday 2 December 2011 12.37pm
I tried to go last night but not till 9.30pm and they had run out of a lot of the food on the menu by then so we gave it a past.

Think we will try again over the weekend during lunch time.
Friday 2 December 2011 8.08pm
Just went tonight (Friday) and the food was excellent with a great atmosphere - a queue had formed by 6pm, just before they opened.

There is a wider variety of seating choices than the old Bermondsey Kitchen - kitchen bar seats, regular bar, window seats, leather booths, tables, private dining room - and certainly more seats in total than before.

This is a really classy re-fit of the space.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: