Plumber

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 19 December 2011 7.41pm
Just wanted to say thanks for recommending Darren on this forum, My cold water tank overflow went last night and I needed to get it fixed today as I had the day off work. He came today and did that and fixed the toilet ball valve I'd been meaning to get replaced all for the hour callout plus parts. I was impressed with his prices and how well he worked so if anyones looking for a plumber give him a try. His number is 07915615988.
Monday 30 January 2012 1.31pm
We used Darren a couple of weeks ago to remove an old radiator and re-locate a new one to below a window. The job turned out to be tricky because the pipes were concreted in but he set about it all quietly and without any fuss and charged the fee he had originally quoted. Excellent service all round.
jw
Monday 30 January 2012 5.57pm
Can back all this up too - called Darren today about a job - he came out quickly and was friendly, and efficient.

No problems recommending
Thursday 9 February 2012 4.27pm
I would like to recommend my plumber, John Magwenzi - he's installed a new boiler in my former flat and in the current one. He's Gas Safe registered. He's done my bathroom up, changed all radiators and other bits and bobs. He's a great man, reliable and trustworthy. He's based in Blackheath but works in most parts of London (I live in SE16). His number is 07961 835863
Thursday 20 September 2012 7.46pm
Want to add our thanks to Darren. Found him via the forum this morning and he was round by lunchtime and had mended our hot water by early afternoon. Great and efficient - and I'm thrilled I won't have to have another icy shower tomorrow morning. Top recommendation.
Friday 21 September 2012 8.20pm
Thanks for this info, this could be useful for future, have saved plumbers numbers, cheers guys.
Saturday 22 September 2012 11.35am
Darren came and changed a leaking PRV on our old heating system he was on time, good price and efficient. Such a great experience as the last plumber I called was a cowboy which cost me fortune.
Highly recommended!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: