If you live or work in SE1 please read

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 1 January 2012 4.16pm
Hi, my name is Natasha and I am currently doing a project for my Fashion Course called "Dresscodes for Postcodes". I have been asked to do a photoshoot based on the postcode SE1. Later this week I will be visiting for research. Please would you be so kind as to answer these questions to help me:

1. Please can I have your (first) name and occupation. (It would also be helpful to have a photograph of you).

2. Do you live or work in SE1 (or both)? How long have you been there?

3. Where are the best places to visit within the area? I don't just mean tourist attractions, I also mean local treasures - the best cafés, small shops etc.

4. Do you think the area has a specific style or atmosphere and if so how would you describe it?

5. Where do you usually shop for your clothes?

6. What are your memories and experiences of the area - specifically ones unique to SE1 or that define the area? Do you have any unusual stories?

7. What would you say are the most important events or traditions in the area's history?

8. What kind of people can be found in the area? Is it diverse or very specific? Age range, nationality/race, socio-economic groups, etc.

9. What do you like about the area? What do you dislike?

10. Any places in the area that are special or significant to you, or just a favourite place.

Thank you in advance - this will help so much :)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: