PAYG Gyms in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 3 January 2012 9.43pm
Are there any pay as you go gyms in SE1?
Tuesday 3 January 2012 10.48pm
Yup. It's called the river. I run along it every day for free. It is AWESOME - no signing up fee and, unlike any other gym in the world, it also features some of the best sites in London thrown in.

Plus every now and again you might see SE1 poster NIGEL drinking a coffee.
Wednesday 4 January 2012 8.27am
Similarly I use the river (especially east of Tower Bridge where you get a bit of space & breathing room) however if I do use a gym I use Soho gyms - there is one just off Long Lane and one near Waterloo station. They charge a tenner a visit for non-members, are thoroughly nice people, and are clean with good quality facilities.

No connections btw - and I am a finicky so-and-so ;-)
Wednesday 4 January 2012 9.13am
Seven Islands gym, near the big Tesco's. It's about 7 quid a session, although you have to go for an induction
Wednesday 4 January 2012 10.22am
Fitness 4 less great Suffolk St,
do a 7 per day or 10 weekend pass which last from Friday afternoon - Monday morning though to be fair its only 15 per month and no contract to join
Monday 9 January 2012 2.30pm
Not PAYG but the Colombo Centre gym on Colombo Street SE1 is only 19.95 a month.
Wednesday 25 January 2012 4.55pm
Hi Pop's

I am the club manager at Soho Gyms in Borough and as Lully Lush mentioned we offer a range of short term memberships.(1 Day, 1 Month, 3 Months & 6 Months) I have put the link to our website below.

http://www.sohogyms.com/index.php?page=how-much-short-term

If you have any questions regarding our memberships feel free to email me at chrisjoy@sohogyms.com or call the club on 0207 234 9390.
Wednesday 25 January 2012 5.11pm
I was a member of My Fitness Boutique in West Hampstead before moving back to SE17.

http://www.myfitnessboutique.co.uk/prices_timetable.html

They had a great 10 classes for 60 deal which was ideal for some one like me who just wants a mid-week spinning class.

I would love to find a similar offer locally.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: