Stray Cat found.

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Friday 6 January 2012 9.31am
I've just taken in a young Black cat, he has a White mark on his chest and was roaming round The Jam Factory at the bottom of Tower Bridge Rd yesterday. Seems to be in good condition, but very hungry and quite thin. Anyone heard of a lost Cat ?
Friday 6 January 2012 10.20am
Sarah
We lost our black cat, Joshi, a neutered male, back in September last year. He has white hairs on his chest, rather than a white mark, but we would love to come and see if its him. He is microchipped anyway. We live just over TBR from you on Leroy St. Could we pop over at lunchtime today to see him? Thanks Chris & Rich
Friday 6 January 2012 10.20am
I saw this cat on Tuesday night in Bermondsey Square too.
Friday 6 January 2012 11.18am
Hi Chris and Rich, I'm just going to take him over to the Vets to check for a chip. Will be back by 12.15. If you want to pop over William the Porter will direct you to my place. Sarah
Friday 6 January 2012 11.44am
Sarah, thanks, that is brilliant, if you go to Andrew Kirby on Grange Rd, Joshi was registered there, but any vet's will do as the chip is registered via PetLog. We have our fingers crossed! Kind regards Chris & Rich
Friday 6 January 2012 12.35pm
Wow - this is one of those moments! I'm pretty sure I saw the same cat, the other evening, outside Sainsbury's. He was so affectionate to both people and a small dog, tied outside. They both nearly went inside the store :p

Here's to a happy ending!
Friday 6 January 2012 12.47pm
The Cat is Female recently spayed and has no Chip. So not Joshi unfortunately, but if you are interested in adopting her please let me know. She's very cute and loves a cuddle.
Friday 6 January 2012 12.51pm
Hi Sarah, thank you so much for taking time to go to vet's and find out. Great disappointment, but we will go on searching for our beloved Joshi-kins.
Battersea Dogs & Cats never refuse a stray....strange that cat was spayed but not chipped...someone has lost a pet. Joshi's big sister Tara has always been Top Cat in our household, so I don't think she'd take too kindly to a new, young, kit around! Very best wishes. Chris & Rich
Friday 6 January 2012 12.59pm
sorry to hear it didn't work out guys - i live just off TBR so i'll keep an extra eye out for a black cat with white hairs on his chest
Friday 6 January 2012 1.31pm
Hi Sarh - please take a couple of minutes to search and register the cat with the "lost cat" databases. They get some good results. An example is here.

Also - have you contacted the RSPCA?
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: