looking for a reliable Dog Walker

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 9 January 2012 11.19pm
Dear Sir or Madam,

Seeing that our Dog Walker unfortunately moved away in short notice, we are now looking for a new trustworthy friend and walker for our Jack-Russell-Terrier Coco.

As my husband and me are both fulltime workers from 9 to 5, it would be really great to have someone looking after our little girl at noon, from Monday to Thursday. Coco is now 2-years old, an incredibly friendly dog that totally loves to be around humans, dogs and all other animals.
She is indeed microchipped, vaccinated and regularly tape-worm cared.

We are living near London Bridge, a stones throw from the "shard".
As I already mentioned, our Dog Walker went away, so we are in a rush and would very much appreciate to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Francis
Tuesday 10 January 2012 11.45am
Hello,
I'm interested in the post, I live at London Bridge and am available weekdays except Wednesday.
Please email jtramsay@sent.com with hours and rates if suitable.
Best wishes
J
mah
Tuesday 10 January 2012 2.51pm
Hi mademoiselle

We have a great dog walker who pops in now and again to walk our little dog at lunch. This is their website http://www.londonpetservices.com/ Our dog gets a really good one hour walk and is always tired and happy when I come home! Would definitely recommend.
Tuesday 10 January 2012 10.49pm
Hi Francis,

I run a small professional, reliable Dog walking service in the Bermondsey area. Please see my website for contact details as well as excellent references. www.londonpetservices.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards.

Kim Miller.
Wednesday 11 January 2012 6.15pm
Has anybody else got any reliable leads?

Sorry, I'll get my coat.....
Wednesday 11 January 2012 7.03pm
Mate - that pun was ruff.
Thursday 12 January 2012 11.17am
Will you be wanting to rent the dog walker on a leash-hold basis?
Right, that's definitely the last one, I promise.
Thursday 12 January 2012 12.20pm
I can vouch for London Pet services - reliable people who love dogs = happy pet & owner :-)
Thursday 9 February 2012 10.38pm
Dear Francis

I would be delighted to be able to look after Coco. I also live very close to Shard and am available anytime. My rates are competitive and I can assure you that your little girl will be very happy.

Please ring me on 07584429485.

Joanna
Sunday 12 February 2012 6.18pm
Dear Francis

If you still need a reliable dog walker - even just occasionally and at short notice I would be happy to help out. I live locally.

Best wishes
Sunseeker

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: