Hypnotherapy - Recommendation

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Boss St Bloke Tuesday 17 January 2012 11.34am
Tranceworker wrote:
Put music on or noise matching just under the volume the neighbours have (Pacing) Do this on a few concurrent occasions and then when they lower their volume lower yours to the same (Pacing)

So if I attempted this with a noisy neighbour to my left - what happens if my neighbours to the right, above and below read your advice and do the same?

And what if the folks above and below me call the noise team because of my inconsiderate racket?

Sorry - I think you would be asking for trouble. If you have noisy neighbours, call Southwark's Noise Team.

beetroot Tuesday 17 January 2012 11.54am
Trouble is, some noise can be disturbing but not the sort of thing the noise team can deal with. Heavy footsteps or creaky floorboards can be really loud. The dog upstairs from me sometimes lies on his side and wags his massive tail and it's like someone bouncing a medicine ball.
Boss St Bloke Tuesday 17 January 2012 12.04pm
That's true - I should have added attempt to sort it amicability with the neighbours in the first instance.

boroughonian Tuesday 17 January 2012 2.36pm
I can say that during the height of my ordeal I was told, by my landlord, to keep a diary of every banging door and heavy footsteps etc,to be honest it was the bass beat that was making us ill so I never worried about the rest.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions