Yorkshire Terrier seen wandering Great Suffolk Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 15 January 2012 11.06pm
Just returned to London and saw a Yorkshire terrier wandering Southwark Bridge Road and Great Suffolk Street. 10pm 15/01/12

We followed it for fifteen minutes or so, with some help from passers by, then found it rummaging bins, but it wouldn't come to us. Didn't seem to have a collar, but looked in perfect health, so lost pet?

Has been reported to Police and Dog Warden, sorry we could not get hold of him/her.
Monday 16 January 2012 1.42am
i have seen this yorkie too -- on quite a few occasions around southwark bridge road, southwark street and mint street park. the dog looks healthy and i know if he gets impounded they will probably put him down (they usually put down strays by rote as they are generally too difficult/expensive to rehome). so i didn't call the council or dog wardens because he looks as if he might be lost -- but yes tried to coax it over with food & it had none of it!
Wednesday 18 January 2012 11.47pm
Any news?
Saturday 21 January 2012 8.43pm
I heard him/her last Sat & Sun late at night (3am) heard barking, poor love, I couldn't see it as cars obstructed view. At first I thought it was just let out to do it's toilet business, grew concerned and sadly couldn't see it, and spent all week listening out for it and pray s/he is okay and found. Wish I had ventured out to see/help it had I known it was lost. Would like to know if it has been found by owner now. I'm guessing that if it was barking on 2 nights in the same spot, it must be familiar with area (Grange Walk). So sad, especially in the cold.
Friday 3 February 2012 4.55pm
Hi
I am new to the forum so hope I am doing this right.
My friend Sharon Dodd had her yorkshire terrier stolen. It was a violent attack and she has information Marnie was sold on. She also has info on the Old Kent Road area. I know it is a long shot but could anyone on here who has seen this dog please check on Facebook site http://www.facebook.com/helpfindmarnie and see if this dog could be Marnie.

If anyone sees this dog again if you could get a photo I will add the details to doglost.co.uk see if it might be one if the lost or stolen dogs.

Thank you.
Lesley

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: