Muna's Grill

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 20 January 2012 1.24am
Hi!

Would just like to mention the new Kebab shop on Borough high street.

Link: http://www.london-se1.co.uk/restaurants/info/462/munas-grill

Went there on opening day, I think I was their first customer. The food is really good, I honestly can't fault it whatsoever. Have been back there 3 times and probably best place to go for your Kebabs in the area, haven't had anything that has been close to the quality of Muna's Grill.

The only negative I would say is that they take a little while to prepare, but to be honest I like that, it means it's made for you hot and fresh!

Very good pricing and large portions.

Highly Recommended!

Give it a shot!

A :)
Friday 20 January 2012 6.25am
blatant astroturf...3 times eh?? i fear for your digestive system
Friday 20 January 2012 9.39am
It's opened around early December I think. But on a serious note it is really worth checking out for your kebab needs!

Been in the area for about 14months and I haven't had anything nearly as a good as that. It's practically on my doorstep.

Ideal!

:D

A
Friday 20 January 2012 9.47am
Excellent!
Monday 23 January 2012 1.08am
Please eat some vegetables! (available at all good greengrocers)
Monday 23 January 2012 9.28am
A shish is a healthy meal,if Muna's grill is as good as the one in the Cut then it might be worth a go.
Monday 23 January 2012 7.17pm
I agree -- absolutely lovely people, and the food is prepared with MUCH more care and kindness than your average take-away shop.
Tuesday 24 January 2012 1.41am
James,

they take it seriously in there alright.
On a friday night it's really busy and I get a little fretful thinking they might get mine mixed up with other identical meat on the grill,I keep my eye on mine and they never do,it's uncanny at times.

Decent breakfast too.
Wednesday 25 January 2012 5.57pm
Nice, what do they have on offer for breakfast?
Tuesday 1 May 2012 9.43am
It's up for sale:
http://www.businessesforsale.com/Recently-Refurbished-Kebab-And-Curry-Takeaway-In-SE1-For-Sale.aspx

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: