Internet cafe with printing in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 26 May 2004 9.46am
Anyone tell me where I can find an internet cafe with printing facilities in SE1 - nearer London Bridge end if at all possible. Have been forced to resign from my job and need to send a letter to my employer but can find nowhere with printing available. All help greatly appreciated

Katy
Bee
Wednesday 26 May 2004 9.55am

Sorry to hear you have a case for constructive dismissal, Katie. Hope you manage to resolve your employment situation. Re internet facilities - there is an internet cafe opposite Borough Market. It's name is Orient something. It's purple. It does have internet access but I'm not sure about printing facilities. It's worth checking out though if you are passing.
Wednesday 26 May 2004 9.56am
thanks Bee - am in Orient Espresso at the moment, but no printing, hence my hoping that my trusty SE1ers would know of somewhere - think there might be somewhere on York Road, so am off to investigate.
Bee
Wednesday 26 May 2004 9.58am
You can try the Prontaprint down the road (away from London Bridge Stn down Borough High St) from Orient Espresso. They may be able to help you.
Wednesday 26 May 2004 10.09am
Katy,
Sounds awful. Email me with the doc and I'll print it off with the great printer Jai gave me. It was meant to be for community use!

Then come and collect it and I'll would be happy to provide you with more coffee - am in most of today.

However I am by Lambeth Bridge. I suspect that ther is someone far closer who would be able to print off a doc. Perhaps I will prompt a volunteer.

Sarah
Wednesday 26 May 2004 10.19am
The place in York Road is called Enternet, but their website seems to be down.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Wednesday 26 May 2004 10.21am
There's a place upstairs at E+C shopping centre.
hat
Wednesday 26 May 2004 10.25am
Katy, that's dreadful. I'd be happy to print for you - but I'm in Wapping...let me know if that's any use to you?
hatx
Anonymous User
Wednesday 26 May 2004 10.31am
Katy

Similarly if I can help at all I'd be glad to. I and my printer are in the West End (Piccadilly Circus area)
Jon
Wednesday 26 May 2004 10.45am
There is a place that used to be a tailors, opposite Tesco on the OK road. I've used the internet in there, and they do have printing facilities. it's right on the corner. if you walk towards town from Tesco, then cross at the lights, then walk back it's just next to the bus stop. it's 1 per hour, minimum 50p, and I think printing is 10p a sheet (though not sure).
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: