In an ideal world, where would you live in SE1?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Monday 23 January 2012 10.10am
Following on from the London Bridge/Bermondsey discussion, I got to thinking, if you had the funds and in an ideal world, where would you live in SE1? (Knowing of course that you would want to stay here!)

I have two possibilities. I would love to live in the old house on the river next to the Globe theatre if there were less tourists but my first choice would be one of the lovely Georgian houses in West Square which is such a hidden gem. (Dream on!) How about you?
Monday 23 January 2012 10.24am
I've always loved the idea of one of the penthouses around Clink Street with a roof garden overlooking the river. Failing that I'd happily have one of the houses in Merrick Square.
Monday 23 January 2012 10.28am
Butlers wharf,the bit right next to the bridge,top floor,looks like a small observatory.
Monday 23 January 2012 10.32am
One of the penthouses in Strata or a north-west-facing flat high up in the Shard (when it's finished)
Monday 23 January 2012 10.33am
Oh no you don't Boroughonian - that's got my name on it - when I win the lottery that is. There's plenty more for you to choose from!!
Monday 23 January 2012 10.45am
Suziq,but I have a telescope,I bet you dont! (:
Monday 23 January 2012 11.13am
Oh yes I do .....................
Monday 23 January 2012 11.18am
Sorry, folks, the White Tower is mine! :p

I, too, would love a Penthouse and terrace, overlooking the wonderful Thames - failing that, the Provost's House by the Globe....or both :-)
Jac
Monday 23 January 2012 11.19am
beverly wrote:
my first choice would be one of the lovely Georgian houses in West Square which is such a hidden gem. (Dream on!) How about you?

Beverly SHAME on you, your first choice is to move to SE11 and not stay in SE1!

I would settle for anywhere with a river view ideally top floor.
Monday 23 January 2012 11.24am
Oh, one of the houses in Trinity Church or Merrick Squares for me without a shadow of a doubt!
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: