Bermondsey Spa Medical Practice

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 2 February 2012 9.01pm
Bermondsey Spa Medical Practise

This practise in Old Jamaica Road, does anyone else go there, or registered with that practise. Since I joined I have so far found them very helpful and assist with any problems or hospital appointments needed, and meds etc.. I may be going again tomorrow as a feeling I got tonsillitis now, but hope not.

Wondered if anyone else was registered there and what you thought of the practise?
Friday 3 February 2012 10.29am
The GPs are variable, but I have finally tracked down a very good one who is genuinely excellent. Constantly running late, but that's down to asking questions like "is anything else worrying you?" rather than giving the standard NHS operating model patter of "If you have other symptoms you will need to book another appointment, I can only treat one symptom per consultation".
Friday 3 February 2012 2.11pm
beingjdc wrote:
The GPs are variable, but I have finally tracked down a very good one who is genuinely excellent. Constantly running late, but that's down to asking questions like "is anything else worrying you?" rather than giving the standard NHS operating model patter of "If you have other symptoms you will need to book another appointment, I can only treat one symptom per consultation".
sent you private message on this. I see two gps there who are very good, the others only seen once or twice so cant really comment much.
Monday 6 February 2012 8.34pm
beingjdc wrote:
The one you mentioned, I saw again today, I think she knows me quite well now.LOL.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: