Cleaner recommendation wanted

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 5 February 2012 1.54pm
Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

My wife and I are looking for a new cleaner for our flat in Shad Thames as we are not too happy with the agency we have been using for the last year or so.

I have looked at the many threads on the topic on this forum but many now seem a little dated.

If anyone has any personal recommendations we would be very grateful to hear them.

We are looking to pay around 9-10 pounds an hour and from personal experience Filipino or Indonesian cleaners would be best - but we are willing to consider anyone though who comes highly recommended.

Many thanks.
Monday 6 February 2012 10.45am
I can highly recommend Krasi, who is from Bulgaria. She has been my cleaner for almost 8 years and I trust her completely. I don't live in Shad Thames, but my friend does & Krasi also now cleans for them after my recommendation. Krasi can be contacted on 07877 511922.
dg
Monday 6 February 2012 10.59am
You could try Sisi on 07916 143279. Very good, also from Bulgaria I think, but don't know if there's a connection!
David
Monday 6 February 2012 12.54pm
I would also recommend Sissi. We have used her for a couple of years as a cleaner and childminder.
Tuesday 7 February 2012 7.32pm
Brilliant, thank you guys.

I will give them a call.
jw
Tuesday 7 February 2012 9.01pm
can second Krasi
Wednesday 8 February 2012 8.41pm
Just tried Krasi, but was a bit dissappointed that she doesn't do the work herself anymore but runs an agency and so can only "organise a cleaner for me". She also sounded a bit negative...

I would rather pay the cleaner directly as it is more motivating (and perhaps fairer) for them to keep the whole 10 pounds an hour rather than just a cut.

Maybe I will try Sissi now - just hope it's not the same thing...

In the meantime, more recommendations are welcome...
Thursday 9 February 2012 12.30pm
Hi - I've sent you a private message.
Friday 10 February 2012 10.52am
Try Fernando 07427 108996, excellent Brazilian guy, been cleaning homes and offices around London Bridge for yrs. Can give you references from a local company of home who have given him a key.
Friday 10 February 2012 12.56pm
mzungu wrote:
Try Fernando 07427 108996, excellent Brazilian guy, been cleaning homes and offices around London Bridge for yrs. Can give you references from a local company of home who have given him a key.

Thanks for the tip but I have just tried Sisi and her daughter and first impressions are very positive.

By the way, she says a big thanks to SouthwarkSimon and DG for recommending her - even though she doesn't know who you are in person, she is very grateful.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: