Cleaner recommendation wanted

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3
Friday 10 February 2012 1.21pm
good recommendations, guys. I might gve it a go myself:) Missus complains more and more about having to do all the work :P
Friday 10 February 2012 5.00pm
Tigerbright wrote:
Just tried Krasi, but was a bit dissappointed that she doesn't do the work herself anymore but runs an agency and so can only "organise a cleaner for me". She also sounded a bit negative...
I would rather pay the cleaner directly as it is more motivating (and perhaps fairer) for them to keep the whole 10 pounds an hour rather than just a cut.

Maybe I will try Sissi now - just hope it's not the same thing...

In the meantime, more recommendations are welcome...
Dear Tigerbright
I do not know why you have decided that I sounded negative? I am sorry you have been left dissappointed and I have not met your expectations. I explained to you how it works and if does not work for you it does not really means I sounded negative. If you are not happy to use agency it is your choice but I work really hard with my team to make all my clients happy for years and would appriciate if you do not post something forme which is not correct.
Please accept my apology for whatever I disappointed you
Best Wishes
Krasi
Friday 10 February 2012 5.16pm
krasi wrote:
Tigerbright wrote:
Just tried Krasi, but was a bit dissappointed that she doesn't do the work herself anymore but runs an agency and so can only "organise a cleaner for me". She also sounded a bit negative...
I would rather pay the cleaner directly as it is more motivating (and perhaps fairer) for them to keep the whole 10 pounds an hour rather than just a cut.

Maybe I will try Sissi now - just hope it's not the same thing...

In the meantime, more recommendations are welcome...
Dear Tigerbright
I do not know why you have decided that I sounded negative? I am sorry you have been left dissappointed and I have not met your expectations. I explained to you how it works and if does not work for you it does not really means I sounded negative. If you are not happy to use agency it is your choice but I work really hard with my team to make all my clients happy for years and would appriciate if you do not post something forme which is not correct.
Please accept my apology for whatever I disappointed you
Best Wishes
Krasi

Hi Krasi,

I'm sorry you took umbrage to my comments which I assure you were my honest thoughts, and nothing more. How you run your business is entirely your concern.

I'm sure you and your team are very hard working professionals and it was never my intention to suggest otherwise. First impressions are not always accurate reflections, and what is a good fit for one person isn't necessarily right for another.

I'm sorry that in this instance your services were not required but I wish you all the best in the future.

Kind regards,

TB
Tuesday 12 February 2013 4.37pm
I have to say I had a negetive experience with one of the ladies used by someone mentioned on here. I came home to find all my items had been gone through - literally everything, jewellery box, undie draw and no dusting had been done. My gut told me this lady wasnt trustworthy then recently another Se1-er contacted me to ask which cleaner i used as she had caught hers with her hand in her jewellery box - it was the same one. Be wary. I dont think we had anything stolen luckily. My friend uses another cleaner through the same supplier but i got a rotten one.
Tuesday 12 February 2013 4.44pm
BTW - please note to clarify - it wasnt someone directly recommended on here in person, but one of their hire outs
Sunday 3 March 2013 1.06pm
Hello.
I am a woman. I was building cleaner to English building company. I was initially responsible for cleaning new build apartments after general building works and I was then responsible for cleaning the apartments to a high standard in preparation for occupation by the new owners. Now I working to private houses. Hight standard cleaning and ironing. My customers are very satisfied with me, They always give me excellent references. I am a friendly, professional and punctual female cleaner. I am very hardworking, well organised and I always stay calm under pressure. I am currently working for private customers but I also have an experience in cleaning new build apartments in order to prepare them to for the new tenants which involved a high standard finish. I enjoy cleaning and ironing and I always do my work well. I am happy to help with changing beds, doing the laundry, ironing, dusting, vacuuming and other general jobs around the house. Please give me a chance to work for you and you will not be disappointed. I can provide references if needed.
Feel free to email me with any additional questions and I will respond as soon as I can.
Best Wishes
ccleanerlondon@gmail.com
Tuesday 16 July 2013 10.27am
Hello, my name is Ileana, I am cleaner, I am a hard-working reliable, trustworthy person. I have a clean CRB, I used to work as a childminders assistant and I have good reference. I saw your post and I would be happy to help you with the cleaning, my number is: 07438199129.
Thank you!
Wednesday 17 July 2013 10.54am
Hello Tigerbright! I was wondering how you have found your cleaner to be. Would you recommend? I feel the same about paying in person rather than going through an agency and am in desperate need of some help around the flat. Would be three hours, twice a month. Perhaps you could ask her if a. she has the capacity to take this on and b. if she would like to come for a trial?
Sunday 29 January 2017 6.39pm
Hi, does anyone have sisi or krasi's latest contact numbers? Have tried both but no pick up/funny ring tone...

Any other recommendations for a hard working se1 cleaner for a one off deep clean? Also tried joanna and aneta recommended on here but they are booked up for the next two weeks

Thanks!
Monday 30 January 2017 11.22pm
shadthamesgal wrote:
Hi, does anyone have sisi or krasi's latest contact numbers? Have tried both but no pick up/funny ring tone...
Thanks!
Hi, Krasi can be contacted on 07877 511922 or krasi_5rova@abv.bg
no connection, just a satisfied customer for almost 12 years.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: