Deliveries/Collections from Yodel

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4
Thursday 9 February 2012 1.08pm
Anyone else in SE1 (or in general) having problems with deliveries/collections from Yodel.
Thursday 9 February 2012 1.16pm
we have-leaving cards to say they had called and no one in when we were and they did not knock, they did not deliver on day should have and never answered my e mail complaining

sounds like Royal mail come to think of it!!
Thursday 9 February 2012 1.21pm
I had major problems with Yodel in November. They claimed they came when someone was in, no buzz, no card. This happened three times. Always nothing left - even gave them my mobile number to call when there, never did. In the end it had to get sent back to the sender who then re-sent it, same thing-website said they'd tried delivery again, but there was no sign. customer service was awful. all in, took three weeks from posting to receipt...
Thursday 9 February 2012 1.34pm
I've had a parcel in my passage now for 6 weeks, 3 booked collections between 7am-9am and no one has been or left a card to say they have called. I can not get a refund on the product until they collect and the supplier will not send anyone else to collect it.

Glad I'm not the only one who's suffering.
Thursday 9 February 2012 1.52pm
You want to see a doctor about that ;-)
Thursday 9 February 2012 1.56pm
Tolstoy wrote:
You want to see a doctor about that ;-)

If only it was that simple!!!! :o)
Thursday 9 February 2012 1.59pm
I had problems before christmas. Put my work address down for delivery - we have a reception which is staffed from 7am - 6pm, Monday - Friday.

Delivery didn't arrive and when I tracked it, it said they'd attempted delivery at 2pm on a Tuesday.
Thursday 9 February 2012 2.32pm
This has me spooked now. I'm awaiting a delivery from Ebay and have been told three attempts have been made at delivery despite my being in and no delivery attempt cards being left. It's all rather tiresome, isn't it?
Thursday 9 February 2012 3.02pm
Isn't it strange that Home Delivery Network thought that they could re-brand as Yodel and their service problems would disappear.......
Thursday 9 February 2012 3.31pm
I waited in all day on Friday for a collection for an Amazon return, but no one turned up. I rebooked for the Monday and a guy finally came about 7pm just as I was starting to lose hope.

It is tedious though as I live five minutes walk away from a post office and could have easily dropped it off, but sending it back by Royal Mail didn't even seem to be an option for Amazon.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: