Locksmith in SE1 open Sat

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 15 February 2012 9.37am
Can anyone recommend a locksmith in SE1 open on sat. I need to get a replacement lock on one of my doors but really need some advice as well - basically need someone I can go and speak to rather than call someone out
Wednesday 15 February 2012 9.41am
Great Suffolk street, on the left going from the borough, worrellls i think....brilliant knowledge been there years.
Wednesday 15 February 2012 10.36am
realdeal999 wrote:
Can anyone recommend a locksmith in SE1 open on sat. I need to get a replacement lock on one of my doors but really need some advice as well - basically need someone I can go and speak to rather than call someone out
I'd second Jan on recommending Worralls, but their website says that they're closed on Saturdays, so realdeal999 may not be able to use their excellent service:

http://www.gworralls.com/
Wednesday 15 February 2012 4.22pm
I have not used them but noticed them for future reference

Trafalgar Lock & Key Co Ltd
34 Kennington Road, London SE1 7BL
020 7928 0639 ‎
their website is down so worth ringing to see if the shop is open on a Saturday
Wednesday 15 February 2012 4.29pm
Whenever I walk past Worrals on a Sat, they are closed.

...if you press it, they will come.
Zoe
Wednesday 15 February 2012 6.01pm
I went into the one on great suffolk street on saturday to get some keys cut, they are nice people and were definitely open.
Wednesday 15 February 2012 8.14pm
I've used Worralls and Trafalgar and both seem good oldfashioned firms. Leyland DSM on Southwark Street, near the back of the SBR Novotel, also has locks and some expertise, depending who you speak to there.
Thursday 16 February 2012 12.57pm
Just phoned Worralls spoke to a nice young man who said they are opening Saturdays ...9-2 for the next 5 weeks for a trial. As I said their knowledge is superb.

signed Mrs Worrall...joking of course, no connection apart from being satisfied customer.
Thursday 16 February 2012 2.59pm
That's handy to know, Jan. I've had a lock that needs attention for some time (however I try to express this, it sounds rude. It's probably just me.)

...if you press it, they will come.
Thursday 16 February 2012 7.12pm
I keep telling you Ivanhoe...WD 40 works wonders ...especially on chastity belts!..lol
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: