Domestic Cleaner

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 16 February 2012 9.01pm
Does anyone know or could help refer a reliable and trustworthy cleaner to help clean a private 2 bedroom flat in Marlborough Grove SE1 for 2hrs a week. Am willing to pay @ 8.50 an hour.
Friday 17 February 2012 1.07pm
I have sent you a private message.
Saturday 18 February 2012 10.16pm
Hi,

I have used Erika's services for about 4 years and her staff is reliable and reasonable price sponge.clean@yahoo.co.uk

Best Regards
Wednesday 22 February 2012 9.14am
Hi,
I found your announcement on the internet and I would be interested in your cleaner position.
I have to say that although I have experience as a cleaner(cleaning, washing, ironing and other domestic help)
I am reliable, hardworking and friendly person.
If you are interested please contact me on 07821704335-Lia
Friday 23 March 2012 8.19am
Hi there,

We get our place cleaned (Queen Elizabeth Street) by Aneta (her sister Joanna also cleans when she is unavailable). They're the best duo I've ever met, and get fantastic results. My shirts are nicely ironed for me after every visit, bed linen is changed, all my laundry is folded in our baskets, we couldn't really ask for much more!

They do charge 10/hour, but to be honest, they're worth the extra just purely due to the care of work they provide.

Feel free to PM me with any questions you have. :)

Aneta's details are:
parszczatko89@interia.pl
and her number is: 07896 961323

Kind regards,

Alex.
Friday 23 March 2012 9.52am
As per Alex's recommendation, Joanna also cleans my place and I am thoroughly happy with the standard of cleaning. I've recommended her a few other times on this site previously.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: