Meeting venue

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
EleanorT Thursday 16 February 2012 11.27pm
Can anyone recommend a place in the borough that would be a nice place for about 10 people to get out of the office and hold a brainstorming meeting? Looking for a bit of a change of scene...

Advertisement

etc venues Avonmouth Friday 17 February 2012 10.07am
Hi Eleanor,
etc venues has two locations in the area, Avonmouth House, just off Newington Causeway, and Prospero House, opposite Borough tube station.

We have meeting rooms ranging from a boardroom for 10, up to a conference for 150. We've got all inclusive packages and can also tailor something specific to your needs.

Have a look on our website, www.etcvenues.co.uk and give me a call if you would like to discuss.

Simon Hawkins
Venue Manager
Avonmouth House

0207 940 7373
dee dee Friday 17 February 2012 12.20pm
how bout a pub-the ship has a room upstairs for hire
James Hatts Friday 17 February 2012 12.33pm
You could also look at the 1901 Arts Club in Waterloo - we used it when we needed an off-site meeting

Editor of the London SE1 website and SE1 Direct newsletter
spartacus Friday 17 February 2012 12.49pm
The Royal Oak in Tabard Street also has a room above the bar capable of hosting approx 16 people around one large table.
Pops Friday 17 February 2012 12.50pm
Leathermarket has office rooms they hire, I had a meeting there with my landlord recently. The provide paper/pens/tea/coffee which is included in the price.
Better Bankside Monday 20 February 2012 10.19am
Hi there,

For a list of Bankside venues, you could have a look here - lots to choose from!
http://www.visitbankside.com/venues/all
jpm Monday 20 February 2012 10.57am
The Bermondsey Village Hall is quite nice, not as flash as some of the venues above but very reasonable.

An absolutely fabulous venue - but probably more suitable for larger groups is the meeting room on the 29th floor of Guy's Hospital. (http://www.guysandstthomas.nhs.uk/services/nonclinical/hospitality/hospitality.aspx) I know it's not what you're looking for, but worth a mention.

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions