Superb house on B-Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 17 February 2012 12.55pm
If the person who owns this incredible house is on the forum, I salute you for turning one of the floors into a private bar. Amazing.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32083726.html
Friday 17 February 2012 2.24pm
WOW, that is stunning! :o)
Friday 17 February 2012 3.13pm
Check out the hot tub!
Friday 17 February 2012 6.37pm
The interior decor is mainly horrible, imo. Looks like a 'bloke' has chosen it and specified some gizmos & toys to go with it all (a hot tub? How naff). Nice space though and a great location.
Zoe
Friday 17 February 2012 7.13pm
I agree, it's not nice. But if I had 3 mill I could probably afford to do it up once I'd bought it.
Friday 17 February 2012 10.03pm
spartacus wrote:
The interior decor is mainly horrible, imo. Looks like a 'bloke' has chosen it and specified some gizmos & toys to go with it all (a hot tub? How naff). Nice space though and a great location.

Trekkie I reckon.

I knew the people that had the warehouse next door,knitwear business,regen pioneers really,I bet they're crying into their risottos now at that price.
Friday 17 February 2012 11.05pm
I'm not so sure about the claim to be the only house on the street. I know of at least 2 others.
Sunday 19 February 2012 12.28pm
bermond wrote:
I'm not so sure about the claim to be the only house on the street. I know of at least 2 others.

You're right. That's just the (not unusual) mis-information, or just a display of plain ignorance by an estate agent.
Sunday 19 February 2012 2.47pm
Interesting artwork in one of the bedrooms....
Sunday 19 February 2012 5.28pm
prime example that no amount of money can buy taste
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: