Restaurants

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 22 February 2012 1.45pm
Does any 1 no any good restaurants in this area or within about half hour drive, with a car park or car park within about 5 minutes walking distance from the restaurant. Thank you.
Wednesday 22 February 2012 4.26pm
What type of food? There is a multistorey NCP on the corner of Snowsfields & Kipling Street, which is close to Cafe Nawaz (an excellent BYOB Indian).

Is this for lunch or for dinner? Evenings, I was thinking that you could park on single yellow lines, which expands your choices somewhat.
Wednesday 22 February 2012 5.23pm
I don't mind what type of food somewhere that does nice food. It's for evening dinner.
jpm
Wednesday 22 February 2012 8.37pm
And of course, Champor Champor is just the other side of the park from the Snowsfields Car Park (again, see other posts about the change of management there)

If it's an evening meal, then I know that in the Southwark bit of SE1 that you can park in most of the residents-only bays and single yellow lines after 6:30pm at night, so you can probably park on the street. Just a thought.
Thursday 23 February 2012 11.21am
Lou1990 wrote:
I don't mind what type of food somewhere that does nice food. It's for evening dinner.

There is limited street parking on Bermondsey Street so you could try Greg's (Bermondsey Square Hotel),Antico, Pisarro, Zucca, Garrison or Delfina.
Thursday 23 February 2012 11.22am
Lou1990 wrote:
Or park in Shad Thames (e.g. Queen Elizabeth Street) and dine at one of the restaurants along the river - Pont de la Tour, Cantina, Chophouse.
Thursday 23 February 2012 11.23am
Lou1990 wrote:
You could park on Waterloo Road and try the Waterloo Bar & Kitchen behind the Old Vic.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: