Paul Nelson Decorating recommendation

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 27 February 2012 7.32pm
I can highly recommend Paul, he turned up on time, he painted my house from top to bottom + did some odd jobs. Tidy and helpful. Work finished to a high standard. Willing to offer honest advice when required. Have already booked Paul for another job.
Contact Details
Mobile: 07946739465
E-mail: nelsonsdecorating@googlemail.com
Monday 27 February 2012 9.01pm
I second that Tracyse1
Paul did a brilliant job in my flat and is totally. trustworthy and honest
Monday 16 July 2012 4.12pm
Paul recently redecorated my bathroom following a flood and did a great job. Highly recommended. Prompt, honest and high quality.
Wednesday 18 July 2012 9.23am
I would also recommend Paul, I used him when he first started to advertise on here with his business. Could not thank him enough for the work he did in my flat and my neighbours in the same week. :)
Wednesday 18 July 2012 10.35pm
Definite 5 stars for Paul.

He decorated my flat and went above and beyond the call of duty.

Highly recommended
Monday 24 September 2012 3.11pm
I commissioned Paul to do some decorating at my office based on all the positive remarks on this site and a competitive quote; I am pleased to say that the work has been carried out to the same high standards that have already been expressed; lovely clean job and absolutely hassle free. I will be asking Paul to do some more work when he is available.
Sunday 7 October 2012 9.58pm
Just wanted to post to say thanks for the recommendations. Based on them, I got Paul to paint my 2 bed flat a couple of weeks ago and he did a great job.
Wednesday 14 November 2012 9.30am
Just like jem16, based on recommendations on this site I got Paul to repaint my flat and do a few other small jobs - minor repairs and cosmetic improvements.

He was punctual, reliable, considerate and quick; the work was carried out to a very good standard. Highly recommended.
Thursday 7 March 2013 10.00am
Thanks to all here who recommended Paul Nelson, he is a real gem. He has just finished painting, tiling and putting in bookshelves for me and has totally transformed my flat. His work is of excellent quality and he is such a nice chap - not the usual surly tradesman for whom everything is too much trouble! He gave me some great advice, was prompt and reliable, and has done a fantstic job, some aspects of which were not straightforward. His price was also very reasonable, I'll definitely be asking him to do more jobs for me in future.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: