Fabulous new cafe in Bermondsey Spa Park

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Wednesday 29 February 2012 7.48pm
Am so excited about the new cafe in Bermondsey Spa Park that I am writing my very first se1 forum post (normally I just read it without joining in). It opened on Sunday and will open six days a week, from 8am 'til 4pm.
Great - Monmouth - coffee. Lovely teas and hot chocolate. Plus homemade cakes and biscuits. It's a fabulous addition to the park (on the corner of the Ellen Brown centre) and I hope everyone supports it.
Zoe
Wednesday 29 February 2012 8.29pm
I always felt it needed a cafe, I will cycle down when the weather is a bit warmer and sit and drink some tea with a good book!!
Thursday 1 March 2012 12.45am
I was in the park on Sunday afternoon and saw the tables and chairs outside and thought it was a private party (there was a bouncy castle) If I had known about it I would have gone over and got a cup of tea.

Will definitely give it a try, I hope they are successful.
Thursday 1 March 2012 10.49am
Great news! Thanks for sharing SandL.
Tuesday 6 March 2012 8.12pm
Cafe update: they've added sandwiches and soup to the menu! (No connection - just very grateful!) Yum.
S.G
Friday 9 March 2012 4.50pm
Thanks for this! Does anyone know if they have a website yet? I will definitely be supporting it, this part of SE1 is often neglected/overlooked. I hope it does well as it is needed.
Friday 9 March 2012 5.16pm
S.G wrote:
this part of SE1 is often neglected/overlooked.

And don't forget Café Amisha that is just there too! I ate there on Thursday for the first time in a while and had really delicious food (the dish of the day is always a good bet). It certainly deserves more custom.

And I'll check out the café at some stage too.
S.G
Friday 9 March 2012 6.07pm
We did try Cafe Amisha once! Dare I say it, I've had better pizza! I do like to support local businesses though.
Friday 9 March 2012 6.16pm
Having heard good reports, I wanted to have my Birthday Party at Cafe Amisha, last year, but did not receive a response to 2 emails.

Maybe that's why it never looks very busy....
Friday 9 March 2012 7.03pm
the menu on the Cafe Amisha website has the same item listed 3 times! a little attention to detail might help
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network