Toddler dance classes

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 5 March 2012 2.35pm
Does anyone know of any local ballet or other type of dance classes?

My 3yo is desperate to go and Google is not throwing anything up - even though I know classes are happening at Downside Fisher and St Anne's in Thorburn Square. Calls to those places go into a black hole too.
Tuesday 6 March 2012 8.10pm
A friend takes hers to the ballet class at Downside. Perhaps drop in to ask about it. It's all girls though, apparently.
Tuesday 6 March 2012 8.36pm
Dance Fusion is running ballet classes at Downside on Mondays and Thursdays. My daughter has been taking ballet classes there since she was 2.5 years old, she is now nearly 5. The teachers are great but the company can sometimes be difficult to communicate with. The classes are open and suitable for both boys and girls.
Their web site is www.dancefusionacademy.co.uk
Wednesday 7 March 2012 11.51am
Thanks both. That's exactly what I was looking for! We'll rock up tomorrow and see what they say.
Wednesday 21 March 2012 1.59pm
Does anyone know of weekend toddler dance classes, or other toddler classes? I am a working mum and all the toddler events near where I live (Shad Thames) seem to be during the week. My 2 year old daughter loves dancing and singing and I would love to meet other mums too.
Wednesday 21 March 2012 11.05pm
Miami health club old Kent road do weekend ballet classes.
Thursday 22 March 2012 9.05am
Thanks Holly! Much appreciated. Will look into it now!
Wednesday 18 April 2012 11.33pm
Hi! I am a working mum of 22 months old boy, we live on Mill Street and I also look forward to meeting other mums here - and I am trying to find out what is interesting for a bright toddler in the neighborhood. Do you know of any Kids Club in Shad Thames area?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: