Council Tax 2012/13

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 12 March 2012 9.44am
Dear all,

Sorry for the boring question, but does anyone know when:

a). The statements for the next council tax year (2012/13) are sent out to properties?

b). Whether the council tax account number automatically changes with the new council tax year, or whether it will stay the same. We have no changes to our status, so hopefully it will stay the same. Means no changes to standing orders etc.?

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Monday 12 March 2012 12.37pm
They are normally sent out by now, may be they are sitting in Mandela Way waiting for distribution!! :o)
Monday 12 March 2012 1.01pm
i pay monthly and do not have to change anything from year to year
Monday 12 March 2012 2.57pm
Yeah, I wondered what had happened to the bills. I've not received anything yet and have to set up a standing order each year.
Monday 12 March 2012 7.06pm
I don't think I've had my bill either. I always read all the leaflets that go with it and cluck and tut over the increases in the various precepts, and I have no recollection of doing either this year.
Tuesday 13 March 2012 10.50am
Haven't had mine yet.....although i do remember readind Southwark Council were keeping their demand unchanged
Thursday 15 March 2012 12.37pm
Arrived today.
Thursday 15 March 2012 2.00pm
Just had mine had delivered by Southwark Council, must be cutting back on postage!!!!
Saturday 31 March 2012 6.22pm
Mine just arrived today but the letter is dated 12th March! Did the Council delay in sending them out or is this another postal service problem in SE1?
Sunday 1 April 2012 10.30am
Please remember that this is a SE1 site and not just Southwark. I live in Lambeth and haven't received my notification of council tax charges either. Has anybody who lives in Lambeth(SE1) had theirs? I was living in the fools' paradise of believing that Lambeth were waiting for the good news from the budget and would reduce my tax because of extra help all Labour councils would get from this government which is intent on proving that we are all in this together
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: