T-mobile mast erected without planning permission

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 3 June 2004 8.49am
Hi. Just to let you know that T-mobile erected a mobile telephone mast on the pavement in Willow Walk last week (opposite end of Curtis Way). Southwark Planning Department have confirmed that T-mobile do not have permission for this mast, and had only put in a pre-application submission, not even a Planning Application. Southwark Planning have referred the matter to their Enforcement Team.
The mast is 12.7m high and near to the houses in Curtis Way. There is a small notice taped to the mast from T-mobile giving an address to write to if you have any objections!

OK, I have just been down to the site of the T-Mobile mast and there are workmen from EDF Energy there digging up the road to lay cabling for the mast, which they hope to complete by tomorrow/Sat.

The details of the note posted on the mast by T-Mobile are as follows:

There is reference to "Paragraph 18 of the Telecommunications Code (1984 schedule 2)" at the top, then it gives the following address:

T-Mobile Personal Communications Limited
Imperial Place
Maxwell Road
Borehamwood
Herts WD6 1EA

The mast address is Willow Walk, and Cell ref: no: 50083

It asks that anyone objecting under Paragraph 17 of the Telecommunications Code should write to the above address.

Post edited (03 Jun 04 13:31)
Thursday 3 June 2004 9.04am
I'll pass this on to my Corporate contact at T Mobile....
Jon
Thursday 3 June 2004 9.09am
can you post the adress on this topic, then we can all write and complain?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: