Chinese food

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Lin
Thursday 3 June 2004 10.57am
Is there a decent Chinese restaurant in the area. I am technically E1 but RV1 just makes everything S of wapping look so Much better
Thursday 3 June 2004 11.02am
What's that one like on Tower Bridge Road - between The Bricklayers Arms & Grange Road?

Cider maker, cidermaker or cider-maker?
Thursday 3 June 2004 11.13am
would not bother...nor the one in grange road....how about the Great Wall in Tooley Street? that used to be pricey though....I forgot Hong kong city in old kent road, buffet and restaurant

Post edited (03 Jun 04 13:25)

jan
Lin
Thursday 3 June 2004 11.15am
I fyou mean GOlden Chopsticks, thats Northern CHinese food- I am Southern CHinese so I prefer something along the lines of clean and fresh.
The best I have tried in the area is all the way in the Docklands (Royal China) or Viet food in Kingsland Road.
Thursday 3 June 2004 2.02pm
Champor Champor on Weston Street - virtually in the arches under London Bridge station. Not Chinese, but oriental cooking with a twist & absolutely superb.

Much loved by people called Natalie.

Bee
Friday 4 June 2004 11.46am
Royal China is pretty good. I love Chinese food and round here I like the Great Wall. There's a good, modern place in Shoreditch but I can't remember the name.
Lin
Friday 4 June 2004 4.18pm
Champor champor,
have not tried that one yet, Champor champor means "all mixed up" in Malay!
Friday 4 June 2004 4.29pm
Mix & Match I think is the official line!

Friday 4 June 2004 4.37pm
Ah, that reminded me of that old thread - just had a laugh re-reading it.
Friday 4 June 2004 4.52pm
So how busy are you then, really? (And is supercilious your favourite word too?)

Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: