NHS Dentist in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 19 April 2002 12.43am
Can anyone recommend a NHS Dentist in SE1, please?
Thanks
Friday 19 April 2002 10.23am
there is one on borough high street nesr The Slug and Lettuce but cannot recomment as have not been yet but need t get around to it!
K
Friday 19 April 2002 10.27am
I have a brilliant dentist - just removed an evil wisdom tooth and it didn't hutr! (how clever is that?!). It's Edward Chater on Borough High Street, tel 7407 3883 and they are registering NHS patients. Good luck!
Friday 19 April 2002 1.08pm
second vote for EJN Chater - corner of Trinity Street and Borough High Street.
Thursday 25 April 2002 12.07pm
Thanks for the plug for Edward Chater - I'd been meaning to go the dentist for ages but was too lazy to try and find an NHS one. I phoned up and got an appointment within a week. Just been there and he was very nice - no fillings fortunately! Mind you, it seemed expensive at nearly 25 quid for a check up and a clean, but I haven't been for some time so maybe this is the norm.
Thursday 25 April 2002 6.35pm
25 is cheap, I\\\'ll book up tomorrow! My partner\\\'s just paid 40 for a non-NHS clean up. Think a basic NHS check up alone is at least 17. And he\\\'s a good bloke too, gives lots to charity etc. Glad you didn't need any fillings though!
Friday 26 April 2002 8.35am
Thanks for putting my mind at rest - shows how often I went to the dentist! That's all changed now though.
Thursday 11 August 2011 11.51am
Do not go near se1 dental centre. very dodgy cosmetic work done. One veneer chipped within 2 weeks and another within 4 years. only guarenteed for one year. Life span meant to be up to 10 years! Their poor excuse for refusing to correct the new chip was that it was down to wear and tear!!! Just wondering whether I was meant to just eat soft food or soup for the rest of my life. This surgery has made the perfect smile I wanted for my wedding worse than when I went in there - I just want to cry. I hated dentists as it was as I have had such bad experiences with them in the past!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: