Tuesday 20 March 2012 3.42pm
Summarising the threads you linked to for the benefit of anyone stumbling upon this one;
- Don't share your Wi-Fi!
- Bermondsey Community Nursery
is recommended but accepts 16months to 5 years.
- Little Acorns is recommended (SE16) and accepts 6 months to 5 years.
- A child-minder cost £35 + nappies & food for 8 hours and this doesn't contravene minimum wage regs.
- Kintore Way
came recommended and preferred to Bright Horizons by one.
- Bright Horizons is expensive and had mixed reviews.
- Leo's Den took 2 to 5 year olds back then.
Leo's Den now takes babies from 4 months by the look of their website. So hopefully I'm justified in starting a new thread!
The Borough Babies group childcare day seems all full which is a shame, as it would have been just what I need, so thanks for the heads up Ivanhoe. Oh and Yahoo groups are riddled with ads and difficult to navigate, but I've joined and will trawl through that resource.
If anyone has any recent experiences, please share! ARC seems a definite for a shortlist, but due to my location (near Mill Street
, East SE1, bordering SE16) any recent personal experience of Little Acorns, Kintore Way
, or St Joseph's would be gratefully received.