Electrician Wanted

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 23 March 2012 11.23am
Hi there, can anyone recommend a really good qualified electrician pls? Ideally wanted for a small job this weekend :)
Friday 23 March 2012 11.34am
Angelo Avella is great. Just have a look at the other electrician threads and his number will come up, I don't have it to hand right now unfortunately.
Friday 23 March 2012 12.36pm
Without a shadow of a doubt, you need Rory. Check this thread - his contact details are on there.

Friday 23 March 2012 1.10pm
Rory is great for sure, well recommended
Thursday 5 July 2012 8.48am
Another thumbs up for Angelo Avella (07850 767 283). He was pleasant, punctual and his work was of a very good standard and meticulously done. He did a lot of work on the lightling in my flat and even fitted a curtain pole for me! Reasonably priced too.
Thursday 5 July 2012 9.39am
SparkleGirl wrote:
He did a lot of work on the lightling in my flat and even fitted a curtain pole for me!

SparkleGirl - any chance you could be "barbarella" - who also had a curtian pole fitted, and also only posts recommendations for Angelo? - see here.

Thursday 5 July 2012 3.55pm
I used Angelo just last week to fit install my oven (which meant putting in wall plug etc) & I am really happy with his work.

Happily recommend

Saturday 7 July 2012 10.27pm
Rory all the way
Tuesday 7 August 2012 1.19pm
Angelo has just finished the electrical side of a shower install for me. He knows what hes doing, does it well and is a lovely guy. I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a sparks, however big or small your job is.

Two thumbs up!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: