Recommendations for Pedicure in SE1?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 24 March 2012 8.38pm
Can anyone recommend where I can have a decent, reasonably priced pedicure in SE1? And by decent I mean is one where they really deal with hard skin rather than just giving everything a light 'sanding' and leaving it at that! Ladies, YOU know what I mean?! Many thanks :)
Sunday 25 March 2012 11.37am
I've been to the two on TBR and find the one on the corner of Grange Road the nicest. It has new owners, cost 20 and its the best I've had in a while.

No connection, just a satisfied customer :o)
Sunday 25 March 2012 2.32pm
The stress exchange on tooley street is good
Sunday 25 March 2012 9.30pm
American Nails on the top end of Old Kent Road ( by the first traffic light) has the full spa chairs and is quite reasonable. Try to avoid the place on the Cut is my advice.
Monday 26 March 2012 9.26am
I'd highly recommend Jamie at Sunkissed, at The Blue Market (Southwark Park Road). I've been having my nails done by Jamie for about five years and she is very good, and extremely reasonable. Her pedicures really do sort out the hard skin (I have witnessed her dealing with the gnarly feet of middle-aged men!). Telephone number: 020 7237 3337.
Monday 26 March 2012 3.27pm
Just had a fishy pedicure at First Foot upstairs at Elephant & Castle: feet washed by good looking guy, free bath slippers, half an hour of garra rufa nibbling, another foot wash plus choice of foot cream for 18 or 27 if there are two of you, recommended!

http://barcelonavisit.com
Holiday flat in Barcelona
Tuesday 27 March 2012 1.07pm
I second Pops' recommendation. I go there regularly for a pedicure...no danger of only giving your feet a light tickle - they really go to town on your skin!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: