Gregg Wallace's plans for Maltby Street Market

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 1 April 2012 8.30am
At risk of being told "told you so", I am starting to dislike Gregg Wallace.
Sunday 1 April 2012 8.33am
1st of April
Sunday 1 April 2012 8.42am
nigel wrote:
1st of April
If that is correct I don't mind having been had! That would be like waking up thinking it's Monday and it's only Sunday! It is Sunday today, isn't it?
Sunday 1 April 2012 9.17am
I'm not fully awake yet so I shuddered when I started to read the article but agree with Nigel -it's a joke. How can anyone take a site seriously that reports traditional cockney food as "cockled eel and liquor", or perhaps that was the intended clue to the joke-not.I was predisposed to dislike Mr. Wallace simply because I dislike professional "Cockerneys" and I hate contrived reality shows so he is a no-no on at least two counts for me.
Sunday 1 April 2012 3.57pm
Check it again....confirms it was an April Fool.
Sunday 1 April 2012 4.50pm
It is not even april fool..It is another typical " ghost advertisement " for Maltby street Market ...
It is not the first time..

Cooler than cool crowd ?!?! I did not know I was cooler than cool. Booooooooo
Sunday 1 April 2012 6.31pm
Orionne, your ability to argue the unarguable is incredible.

This, from that self same link above: [Updated 12.00pm - Yes, you guessed it - this was our April Fool]
Sunday 1 April 2012 10.28pm
exigo wrote:
Orionne, your ability to argue the unarguable is incredible.
This, from that self same link above: [Updated 12.00pm - Yes, you guessed it - this was our April Fool]

Pardon me? ..... Have a good night.
Monday 2 April 2012 12.31am
Thebunhouse wrote:
I'm not fully awake yet so I shuddered when I started to read the article but agree with Nigel -it's a joke. How can anyone take a site seriously that reports traditional cockney food as "cockled eel and liquor", or perhaps that was the intended clue to the joke-not.I was predisposed to dislike Mr. Wallace simply because I dislike professional "Cockerneys" and I hate contrived reality shows so he is a no-no on at least two counts for me.

You'll love micky Flanagan.
Monday 2 April 2012 10.14am
boroughonian wrote:
Thebunhouse wrote:
I'm not fully awake yet so I shuddered when I started to read the article but agree with Nigel -it's a joke. How can anyone take a site seriously that reports traditional cockney food as "cockled eel and liquor", or perhaps that was the intended clue to the joke-not.I was predisposed to dislike Mr. Wallace simply because I dislike professional "Cockerneys" and I hate contrived reality shows so he is a no-no on at least two counts for me.

You'll love micky Flanagan.

He built a career on 1 joke about an "ahse".
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: