Are we electing a new Mayor?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 18 of 20
Rambling Phil Friday 4 May 2012 4.16pm
Congratulations to Val Shawcross in holding Lambeth & Southwark - just seen it on the Guardian website.
mickysalt Friday 4 May 2012 5.32pm
Its very close for mayor,
I voted Boris as My second preference.
Iím not sure Ken Livingston is a second preference person, People either vote for him or they donít.
Julia7239 Friday 4 May 2012 6.09pm
Whatevs. Whose going down tonight to city hall to see the circus??..
boroughpaul Friday 4 May 2012 7.46pm
Sky coverage so far superior too BBC news channel
mickysalt Friday 4 May 2012 8.05pm
The TV political commentators give moronic analysis.

Its all personality Boris makes people laugh .

Yer like the new Routmaster bus, what a screem it had me rolling on the floor.

IT IS A GOOD IDEA and people want it, the only way to get it rolled out across London is to vote for Boris,
The same goes for the protected view status of St Paulís its not the way he tells em.
Davies Friday 4 May 2012 10.10pm
Not much of a circus when I swung by around 9.30pm on my way back from Cote.
Well quiet if somewhat surrounded by police in places.
Boss St Bloke Friday 4 May 2012 10.20pm
Davies wrote:
Well quiet if somewhat surrounded by police in places.

Why, had you been naughty?

rollthedice Friday 4 May 2012 10.42pm
answer to question.............no
Pieces of Eight Friday 4 May 2012 11.15pm
Well done BoJo for keeping Livingston out. I still maintain that the whole mayor/assembly set up is a complete waste of money (and so did cities around England who have voted against having a mayor). That said, I am glad that the bitter little chap Livingston has hung up his boots. Labour must ask themselves why they chose Livingston in the first place. Looking at the massive swing away from the Tories yesterday, it appears that any other Labour candidate for mayor would have defeated Boris.
markadams99 Friday 4 May 2012 11.22pm
After winning consecutive elections in Labour London, Boris has the best credentials of any Conservative to lead the national party. Who'd a thunk it?
Current: 18 of 20

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions