New barbershop on Great Suffolk Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 2 of 11
Monday 23 April 2012 2.43pm
The funeral directors opens 24 hours a day..

Does the cash-only policy apply to the new fruit and veg shop or was it the awful one that was there until a few months ago? There is a cash machine at Costcutter but it charges a high fee!
Monday 23 April 2012 3.20pm
Truthmonkey-home wrote:

They are offering a buy one get one free deal as well.
cbg
Wednesday 25 April 2012 9.34am
Truthmonkey-home wrote:
Does the cash-only policy apply to the new fruit and veg shop or was it the awful one that was there until a few months ago? There is a cash machine at Costcutter but it charges a high fee!

There are no charges anymore for the use of the cash machine next to the Costcutter. Changed quite a while ago.
Thursday 26 April 2012 3.55pm
I went there today. Good haircut, plus massage and hot towel! Friendly and very good value for money. Nice to have something this good on your doorstep. Will definitely be going back.
Saturday 28 April 2012 2.07pm
I just received an excellent haircut from Jeff's. Having always seen getting my haircut as something of a lottery due to freestyling hairdressers, I am really happy that this chap got it right first time. He was friendly and attentive and despite four more guys waiting, took his time. I felt very pampered especially with the Turkish coffee and arm massage. Thoroughly good value for money. So glad we finally have a good men's hairdressers in Borough.
(My only suggestion may be to have some music playing quietly.)
Saturday 28 April 2012 5.32pm
Congratulations to the guys on opening a really great barber shop. What is becoming my regular saturday morning hot shave, haircut and arm massage is a great way to release the stress of the week and kick off the week-end. Very reasonably priced and a highly professional service. I wish them all the very best of luck.
Thursday 3 May 2012 9.14am
I went there yesterday for the first time and was hugely impressed. Great haircut, all the extras, nice guys.

Hugely positive addition to the area, and I will certainly now be a regular.
Thursday 3 May 2012 8.12pm
Also went today and can only echo the other good comments here! Felt so relaxed after it all and it did not feel rushed like many places. They were extremely friendly too.
Friday 4 May 2012 1.18pm
I visited Jeff's the barber yesteday evening. Very conveniently it is open until 7pm weekdays. Ibrahim did a really great job cutting my hair, and the hot towel, ear hair singeing and massage was a great addition. Really nice guy, great service and a very reasonable price. Welcome to the neighbourhood!
Saturday 5 May 2012 5.44pm
Well, what can i say about this place.

As soon as I walked in I was greeted with a smile and a handshake (which is something you don't normally get nowadays, yet made my custom feel welcome)

I had a hair cut which was done properly for a change and a lovely message and a warm towel finished off with some fresh lotion.

I came out feeling so refreshed and for 15 (and a little tip) i have now found my new barbers.

Thank you so much :)
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 2 of 11

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network