New barbershop on Great Suffolk Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 3 of 11
Saturday 5 May 2012 6.57pm
I went for a haircut here on Tuesday and was very impressed, good service from a guy who obviously knows what he's doing (he learned at Ted Baker)..

I have just got back from having a hot towel shave and am very relaxed and happy. the massage is a great touch.

Would definitely recommend these guy over most in the area (I've tried a lot of them!)

Cheers
AD
Monday 14 May 2012 3.56pm
I've just been here after reading about it on this thread, and without wanting to raise people's expectations too much, I'm happy to bump this thread back up to the list with my recommendation.
I like the fact the guy works hard, is polite, and does all the simple things right. Check him out if your hair needs cutting!
Monday 14 May 2012 5.15pm
Encouraged by the reviews I read here, I decided to check them out and went for a haircut last week.

I have to say that I received a very good haircut by a barber who definitively knows what he's doing.

15.00 for wash & cut is very good value, particularly if one takes into account the time actually spent in the chair (a good haircut takes longer...).

I will definitively be going back.
Monday 14 May 2012 7.36pm
Yep me as well...excellent service, friendly, and if you go for "Jeffs Full Monty", a true experience. Great to see something a little different and I wish them well
Saturday 19 May 2012 12.00pm
Turkish coffee, excellent haircut, hot towels, 15. Nice one.
Tuesday 22 May 2012 11.58am
Excellent barbers, great service. Highly recommended.
Wednesday 23 May 2012 3.03pm
I tried them out today after reading all the good reviews on here and wasn't disappointed. Excellent and friendly service, a nice cold drink and a very good haircut.

Thanks guys
ADT
Wednesday 23 May 2012 4.19pm
Given the number of clearly genuine positive reviews on this thread it is disappointing to see so many that are first time/sole posts. There could be that many people so pleased with their haircut that they march right out, register with this website, and post a review. However, it is tempting to suspect an alternative explanation, which is less flattering for those running the business...
cbg
Thursday 24 May 2012 10.37am
I suggest you go there, invest 15 pounds in a haircut and let us know whether this whole thread is a conspiracy...
Thursday 24 May 2012 11.56am
ADT wrote:
Given the number of clearly genuine positive reviews on this thread it is disappointing to see so many that are first time/sole posts. There could be that many people so pleased with their haircut that they march right out, register with this website, and post a review. However, it is tempting to suspect an alternative explanation, which is less flattering for those running the business...

So many? With too much time on my hands, I did a very quick check, and there are 6 or 7 first time posts to date, and a couple off topic, but even if the chap is encouraging a few of his mates to bump this thread (or maybe they are choosing to do so themselves), the large majority of posts are from regular contributors who have not had their arms twisted while in the chair.

(pee ess: I am not a mate of his, nor a customer)
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 3 of 11

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network