New barbershop on Great Suffolk Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 7 of 11
Tuesday 18 December 2012 5.26pm
New poster, and no I've not got any ulterior motives! I simply told the guys at Jeff's that I saw the good reviews on her before paying them a visit on Sunday morning, and they said if I was pleased to leave a review of my own- so here it is!
Was thoroughly impressed with Jeff's. I went for a hot shave and a hair cut and am thoroughly pleased with both.
I never really clean shave myself as I've always had problems with ingrown hairs and razor rash, and I've even had those same uncomfortable consequences at places liek Murdock's etc.
But it was definitely the best hot shave I've had, loved the arm massage and 'flame' treatment. Great guys in the shop as well, I will certainly be back.
Wednesday 19 December 2012 11.28am
They are a great bunch - off there later - gotta look gorgeous for xmas !
Wednesday 19 December 2012 12.50pm
Can you just walk in or is it by appointment?
Wednesday 19 December 2012 12.55pm
Walk in is fine, Maurits.

...if you press it, they will come.
Wednesday 19 December 2012 4.41pm
Made my third visit to Jeff's on Monday, impressed as ever. Glad to have found myself a new local regular place to get my hair cut and recommended to a work colleague last night.
Thursday 3 January 2013 3.52pm
I just made my first visit and I am very impressed. This wasn't a haircut, it's an event!

So much care, attention to detail and really, very meticulous! What's more, a very friendly guy. I am sure that Jeff's will be a SE1 icon in no time.

Highly recommended!
Saturday 11 May 2013 5.47pm
Went to Jeff's for the first time this morning - quite a remarkable experience!

I paid 17 for a wash and cut - as it was quiet, I also received a complimentary hot towel, face, neck and arm massage. Plus, I enjoyed a complimentary bottle of water.

The cut itself is very good - my hair is very thick, and the barber followed my instructions in thinning it out quite aggressively. As previous posters have mentioned, the cut includes a eyebrow trim and ear hair "singe"!

All in all, very impressed - it's perhaps slightly more expensive than its local rivals, but the level of service is excellent.

This does feel like a genuine "Turkish" experience - and for me, this one of the great joys of London - seeing foreign culture and experience complementing our own. The barbers could give many businesses a good lesson on the importance of providing excellent service.

Highly recommended.
Tuesday 28 May 2013 1.56pm
Just thought I'd post to support a great local business. I got a hair cut and shave in Jeff's at the weekend. Great service, attention to detail and very friendly staff.

Would definitely recommend too all.
AD
Thursday 18 July 2013 10.58am
Bump!

Just been to Jeff's again and felt obliged to post a positive review (again).

Still going strong 7 days a week!
Thursday 18 July 2013 12.57pm
I must support this.

I have been going here once a month since January and they are getting better and better as they go along.

I am in awe of their relentless hard work- these guys are role models.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 7 of 11

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network