The Old Lambethans' Association

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 12 April 2012 9.21pm
Anyone know if Lambeth have a discussion site similar to this one. I've been trying to get in touch with the "The Old Lambethans' Association" but every email I've sent to their web contacts have been bounced back. Anyone know of any members of this assoc who I can contact for information about a family history project?
Sunday 26 August 2012 7.16pm
Friends Reunited web site have all the contacts and contact info, by year, under the Arbishop Temples School folder. Hope this helps.
Sunday 26 August 2012 9.30pm
Thanks Mike.
I've had a reply form the association since my last post but unfortunately they were unable to help me with my inquiry. I was looking for information from the period 1889 to 1913 when John Edward Wood was the headmaster. I've had a look on the friends Reunited website but couldn't find any mention of Archbishop Temple school. Tried all combinations of the name in the search but nothing.
Sunday 26 August 2012 9.44pm
I suspect school records from that long ago would be held at London Metropolitan Archives

http://www.aim25.ac.uk/cgi-bin/vcdf/detail?coll_id=15991&inst_id=118&nv1=search&nv2=
Sunday 26 August 2012 10.54pm
Thanks Lang. Had a look there but was in a hurry so didn't get to see all the records. Must pop back there when I have more time.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: