Filming in Trinity Church Square

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 15 April 2012 12.01pm
recently watched a film featuring trinity square... i was wondering what compensation do residents get for the inconvenience, does it go to the residents society or to individuals? are you allowed free access to your homes whilst filming? anyone know?
thanks
Sunday 15 April 2012 8.24pm
They did some filming in Boss House for "The Real Hustle" a while back.

A payment was made to the residents slush fund, which reduced everyone's next Management Fee.

Access to the building was not (and legally could not be) restricted in anyway - although they asked us not to spoil the shot and enter while they were actually filming.
Sunday 15 April 2012 8.25pm
I certainly didn't when I lived there, presumably the Trinity Trust get's something, if they use the private areas, if not it's a southwark issue.
Monday 16 April 2012 7.20am
thanks for the info ive always wondered about this.
Tuesday 17 April 2012 10.57pm
Film companies don't usually compensate residents when they film on your street. It's really unfair when you get your residents parking bays suspended for days but no refund or compensation on the parking discs for the lost days.
Really this is Southwark though. If they agree to suspend resident bays for film companies to use then Southwark should refund those residents the losses.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: