General Autos - Abbey Street SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Gavin Smith Monday 16 April 2012 10.17am
I have used this garage on several occasions over the last year. They do excellent work at competitive prices and in a speedy manner, plus they're not within the congestion charge.

(Just to clarify, I do not work with/for nor have any affiliation with this garage, other than being a satisfied customer.)

Advertisement

duncr Monday 16 April 2012 10.27am
Took my car there last year to get radiator changed. Had to take it back next day as it wasn't done properly.
Boss St Bloke Monday 16 April 2012 11.51am
A friend has been taking her car here for a few years now for MOTs and small work.

They are courteous, professional and the few times I have heard the guys explaining the problems - I always get the impression they don't want to rip you off. And if they say it will be ready at 2pm, it's ready at 2pm.

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions