Cricket and Local Businesses in Southwark

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 19 April 2012 1.33pm
Dear Se1 Forum,

I am proud to announce that BaylorIC Worldwide in partnership with Bacon's College, Training For Life Downside and St Thomas The Apostle School to launch a cricket initiative across Southwark.

Apart from going into schools and delivering cricket sessions it has been confirmed that on both May 22nd and May 31st there will be a cricket schools festival which is being run by BaylorIC Worldwide and Bacon's school sports partnership.

The overall aim is to establish a cricket club for the community not only for young people but for adults as well.

Every child that attends the cricket festival will recieve a certificate thanking them for attending the event and participating.

We would like to offer the opportunity for local businesses to not only sponsor these events in southwark but to also be able to promote their business with logos on the certificates.

We have confirmed over 200 young people attending the May 22nd event which is being held at Bacon's College. This is a fantastic opportunity to promote your company.

For more information about the partnership, cricket inititative or BaylorIC Worldwide please visit the website

http://www.bayloricworldwide.com

To contact me directly for further information please email me at ingramjones@bayloricworldwide.com

We are also offering opportunities to develop aspiring cricket coaches in the community.

Forum- its over to you..

Thank you for your time

Ingram Jones
Director
BaylorIC Worldwide

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: