SE1 Pilates

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 19 April 2012 6.36pm
I was extremely disappointed to see Steve Jordan Pilates on Union Street (previously in the Jam Factory) close recently. Does anyone have any recommendations for local pilates studios...?

Cheers
Thursday 19 April 2012 7.44pm
Is that the one right at BHS end? It only opened a few months back!
Friday 20 April 2012 9.41am
The same one... they were in the Jam Factory for a few years and then had to move, and went to Union Street. It sounds like the economic climate got the better of them in the end unfortunately....
Friday 20 April 2012 9.43am
Shame,the refurb of that premises must have cost a tidy sum.
Tuesday 24 April 2012 12.45pm
I used to go (and will start again soon) to the Circle Spa pilates classes with Alessadra. She is an incredible instructor! By far the best I have ever encountered.

There used to be a pilates studio in the St Saviour's dock too - never been, and not sure if they still exist.
Tuesday 24 April 2012 4.46pm
Try Pilates@SE1
Www.pilatese1.com
Tuesday 24 April 2012 4.54pm
You're missing an "s" Jonathan.

www.pilatesse1.com

Never been, but the website looks professional!
Wednesday 25 April 2012 9.30am
I took pilates mat classes with Jonathan at my gym and he was great!
Wednesday 25 April 2012 11.08am
I've been doing matwork classes in Waterloo with Femke of South London Pilates and I can't say enough good things about her - she's a great teacher. The classes fill up fast though, so don't go telling everyone!
Tuesday 24 April 2012 9.11pm
Some one asked about a pilates class on 19 April, theres a matwork Pilates class running every Monday during term time at the BSO, 275 Borough High Street at 6pm, just passing this on
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: