Photography project

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 21 May 2012 10.46am
Hello everyone,
this is my first post and although new to the SE1 forum I have lived in the area for 6 years and have found the forum very helpful. I'm sorry to start off my first post with a request but I'm looking for some help.

I am a local freelance photographer with an artist's studio based at Southwark Studios. I am currently looking for local people to take part in a studio project, photographing body adornment. While the main theme is about interesting and unusual tattoos, skin art and body modification, I am also interested in 'alternative' lifestyle such as vintage/retro, goth, biker, steampunk etc.

This is a non-paid arrangement but I will require you to sign a Model Release form as I may use them in my portfolio and eventually on my website. In return for your time and participation you will receive all digital images taken at the session.

This is a small project limited to about 20 people and, because I don't want to have to deal with parental release forms, over 18s only. I'd prefer local people but any contacts gratefully received.

Thanks for reading,
Gary Black.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: